We are pleased to introduce our Italian-crafted 51 furniture collection, characterized by innovative Hard Surface Technology (HST) finishes.
The modular collection is comprised of wall-mount vanities and mirrors categorized as six series, based on width, as follows: series 600: 23½", series 700: 27½", series 900: 35½", series 1200: 47¼", series 1400: 55" and series 1800: 71".
- Innovative HST finish: A selection of 51 vanities are designed with a choice of Hard Surface Technology (HST) finishes, which offer extraordinary technical performance in terms of exceptional durability, extremely high resistance to scratches and chemicals, in addition to a beautiful aesthetic and tactile wood grain effect. Choose from five HST finishes with a range of stylish tones from grey to dark brown. Or opt for a minimalist white matte or white gloss lacquer finish
- Plumbing clearance drawer design: The slim inner drawer design provides quick & easy access to smaller items, while facilitating a clean, minimalist look externally. Vanity drawers are designed to maximize storage space while separating stored items from plumbing drain pipes
- Push/pull and soft-close operation: Invoking a minimalist, handle-free aesthetic, 51 vanities feature an easy push/pull opening system – ensuring convenient opening with a gentle push anywhere along the drawer front, while Hettich technology is incorporated to provide a smooth, soft-close operation every time.
- Vanity drawer organization kits: To facilitate bathroom organization and storage, a selection of optional drawer organization kits are available for all 51 vanities: small storage compartments, cosmetic holders, storage bin sets and a tissue box. These organization kits are all designed to provide storage and easy access to smaller items at your fingertips!
- Coordinating blu•stone™ vanity tops: Vanity tops are available in Blu Bathworks® signature eco-friendly blu·stone™ material, crafted primarily from quartzite, in a range of widths from 23¾" to 71" to coordinate with each 51 vanity. All blu·stone™ vanity tops are available in ½" thickness with choice of matte or gloss finish; series 900-1800 are also available in 4" thickness.
51 collection offers two mirror design options, both featuring soft LED lighting with color temperature 4200K:
- M1 features vertical LED strip lighting with an infrared switch and a box perimeter frame in White Matte lacquer finish. The frame doubles as a stylish shelf for toiletries!
- M2 is a thin profile frameless mirror design with LED perimeter lighting subtly positioned behind the mirror, which is operated by a discreet touch sensor switch located on the mirror face
Additional benefits of the 51 furniture collection include:
- Eco-friendly materials used for sustainability: Idroleb ecological panels boast the lowest formaldehyde emissions globally
- Quick & easy installation: Mirrors feature an integral channel on the backside to allow the installer adjust brackets to hit studs accordingly. Similarly, vanities are equipped with one continuous bracket along the backside to allow easy retro-fitting / hitting studs where backing or additional support is not available
- amanpuri blu∙stone™ bathtubs are available in four sizes with recessed shelving units in coordinating HST and Lacquer finishes, as follows: amanpuri•1: 71¾", amanpuri•2: 79", amanpuri•6: 73" and amanpuri•7: 83½".
View/download our furniture collections catalog.
Click here to view the complete 51 furniture collection.